- About Us
- After School Program & Summer Camp
- Community Action
- Community Cooking
- Food Bank
- Healthy Beginnings & Family Support
- Sustainable Food Systems Education
- Urban Agriculture
- Food Markets
- Get Involved
- Learning Network
- Contact Us
Grow for The Stop
The Stop Community Food Centre and The New Farm in Creemore have created an innovative program that supports sustainable local farming while providing fresh, healthy organic food to people in need in the Toronto area. Here's how it works:
1. Donors contribute money to the Grow for The Stop fund.
2. Those donations are used to buy fresh organic produce from The New Farm, which is harvested weekly and delivered to The Stop.
3. The Stop uses that produce in front-line and community kitchens programs.
Grow for The Stop makes connections between farmers and urban communities, strengthening rural economies while providing fresh, local and organic food to residents in our catchment areas.